Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:12:05 +1000
From:      "Danielle Sim" <danielle@filtertechnology.com.au>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   From pagemaker file add to current web page

I wonder if you can help me

We have a product manual made up of pdf's from pagemaker files.When you =
insert the cd into your computer it opens as a web page, then you can =
click on different areas to view different pages. My problem is not =
building the pages, it is=20

"How do I add pages to the different sections and then put a link on the =
sub menu page so that when you insert the cd and go to one of the sub =
menus, you will see the new page link and it will open that pdf?"

Can you help or suggest someone who can

thanks

Danielle Sim
Filter Technology Australia