Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 17:39:56 +0100
From:      Simon N Atkin <simat@enta.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Routing IPX ??

Anyone got any knowledge or routing IPX
using FreeBSD, I have two networks separated by
a FreeBSD 2.2.2 box with two network interfaces.

Each network has got W95 workstations and one network
has a novell heap, is it possible using the IPXgateway
option to allow IPX traffic to pass across these interfaces.

I have set ipxgateway_enable to YES and later also set
ipxrouted_enable to YES.

The ipxrouted_enable gives me the error

IPXrouted[56]: socket: Protocol not supported.

Anyone got any clues ???

Cheers

Simon Atkin <simat@enta.net>
Enta Technologies Ltd, UK.  :)