Date:      03 Jan 2003 13:27:06 +0100
From:      Henrik Motakef <henrik.motakef@web.de>
To:        Edwin Groothuis <edwin@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/38338: New Port: Stylesheets for TEI->HTML conversion

Edwin Groothuis <edwin@FreeBSD.org> writes:

Hi,

> Synopsis: New Port: Stylesheets for TEI->HTML conversion

Nice to see that finally someone is looking at it :-)

> Another distfile change. Why oh why don't they use version numbers?
> Can you please confirm that it's only the tarball and not the contents?

I'm going to re-check all of those TEI-related ports. Should be done
in a few hours.

It usually /are/ changes to the contents, i.e. S. Rahtz, the upstream
author, is constantly improving the stylesheets. He promised to
introduce version numbered downloads, but frankly, a few months ago I
stopped looking for it frequently. If it's done by now, I'll send
followups to the PRs, otherwise I'll update the broken ones for now
and remind him.

Regards
Henrik