Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 1998 19:10:26 -0000
From:      "Steven Fletcher (Shellnet IRC administrator)" <ircadmin@shellnet.co.uk>
To:        "Richard G." <aiim@best.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Question ???

The TCL package can be installed by the sysadmin running /stand/sysinstall,
Go to post-install configuration, and opting to "install pre-packaged
software". Hit [ESC] and do a search for TCL, you should find it there.

/stand/sysinstall can only be run as root.

Steven Fletcher
Shellnet IRC / Quake and WWW admin - ircadmin@shellnet.co.uk