Date:      Wed, 24 May 2006 14:21:51 -0400
From:      "Scott I. Remick" <scott@sremick.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome 2.14 not in main packages yet?

On Wed, 24 May 2006 14:02:52 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> There's always a delay since we have a limited amount of package build
> clusters, and we have more to do on them than build packages for FTP.
> Additionally, around release times, FTP publishing is frozen to ensure
> we have enough space to post the release.

That's cool, I figured that was all it was. Just wanted to make sure I
wasn't doing something wrong (as I am prone to).

Do you have any idea when 2.14 will hit the main FTP servers? I ask not out
of any impatience, but only to get a rough idea as to when I should check
in next to see if I can adjust my instructions. :)

Incidentally, the install from your tinderbox appeared to succeed, so I'm
probably set for now.

Thanks again for your priceless role in bringing Gnome to the FreeBSD
masses. I enjoyed listening to you on the BSD Talk podcast.