Date:      Mon, 04 Jan 1999 16:48:30 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IBM Thinkpad 770

I'm considering purchasing one of these guys and I'm hoping that someone
out there can confirm getting FreeBSD up and running on it.  It looks like
XFree86 supports the Trident video chipset it uses and I would expect
everything else to just fall out.  Does anyone know if the acd driver
will grok an ATAPI DVD-ROM drive if you use CD media?

Thanks,
Justin