Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 1996 10:34:03 +0200 (EET)
From:      Andrew Stesin <stesin@gu.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        gated@gated.merit.edu
Subject:   Re: Gated (both 3.5b3 and 3.6a2) on FreeBSD woes: no OSPF Hello startup :(

Hello once again,

people, I'm sorry for bothering you with silly questions :(

[... "Hello timer mismatch" messages ...]

It went out to be a stupid mistype by me, in gated.conf on FreeBSD,
hellointerval didn't match the one used by other boxes.
Now all is fine, FreeBSD works perfectly.

Please take my apologies for wasting bandwidth.  And, once again,
great Thanks to John Capo for the port of the latest Gated.  I strongly
recommend FreeBSD team to integrate it into the ports tree,
as a replacement for 3.5b3 or as just "yet another" Gated.

--
		Best,
			Andrew Stesin

		nic-hdl: ST73-RIPE