Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 2006 13:13:41 +0000
From:      Florent Thoumie <flz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        bugbusters@FreeBSD.org, doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Bugathon, yeah it's time again

--=-x4gtP4eL+0zlkud/TTSi

On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 22:03 +0000, Florent Thoumie wrote:

> I hereby declare open the holy bugathon!

We're closing the bugathon with the following numbers:

- ports: 108
- doc: 33
- usb: 1

Due to technical problems we've closed less PRs than during the last
bugathon, but it didn't make the event any less useful.

It doesn't appear here but progress has been made on xorg-modular front,
thanks to people reporting bugs on x11@ or directly to me. If you're
interested in trying it, please refer to the ModularXorg page on the
FreeBSD Wiki [1].

Anyway I'd like to thank each and every committer/participant who joined
the channel during the week end. I hope to see even more people during
next event.

Happy bugbusting!

[1] http://wikitest.freebsd.org/ModularXorg

--=20