Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 1997 12:27:55 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   bt848 status?

Howdy,

I am sort of back from my business trip and I am taking a moment to
catch up whats going on the Bt848 land 8)

On my part, I downloaded Steve's bt848 merge and it seems to be working
okay over here . Switching channels causes the driver to freeze the
video . I think that in this case the card forgets to capture frames
and it is easy to verify by printing the status registers in bktr_intr.
I will look into this problem this weekend but not right away since I am
still working on my contract.

BTW: On my part, I am very excited with the groups active participation
with the Bt848 related software.

One thing about the driver, is that if you make a change,  please include
your name and reason for the change in the change log .I noticed that
Steve didn't include his name in the change log and thats a no-no.

Just got another Wincast/Tv with dbx stereo for $129 at Fry's in Palo
Alto , California.

	Have fun guys,
	Amancio