Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:50:22 -0400
From:      PEDRO FERNANDO GIFFUNI <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   math/Yorick update available

Hi guys;

A new version of Yorick, a cool interpreted math programming language,
is available. Unfortunately I don't have FreeBSD installed right now,
but I tested it under Tru64. The update should be pretty straightforward
if someone on this list wishes to do it.

ftp://ftp-icf.llnl.gov/pub/Yorick/doc/index.html

Also, I'm doing some updates on Spice but even by keeping the updates
relatively minor I will have to roll out a new tarball. If anyone wishes
to work on this let me know.

tia,

    Pedro.