Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 06:58:59 -0700
From:      "Eric Lam" <ecrim@ecrim.net>
To:        <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: netatalk-1.5.3.1,1 (broken)

I believe that the /net/netatalk ports is broken.  Yes, I have snagged
the latest ports tree on the CVS repository.  I get a checksum error
when I do a make install; and I attempted to proceed by ignoring the
checksum error.  Then I get an Error 2.  Would somebody please advise?
Thanks!

--
Eric Lam
ecrim@ecrim.net

Three OSs for the Corporations under the sky,
  Seven for the Software-lords in their halls of Silicon Valley,
  Nine for Mortal .coms doomed to die,
  One for the Dark Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
  One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.