Date:      Thu, 03 Aug 2017 17:23:06 +0200
From:      Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: State of FUSE on FreeBSD

On Aug 03 2017, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 01:38:28PM +0200, Nikolaus Rath wrote:
>> Hello,
>>=20
>> I am the upstream maintainer of libfuse. I'd like to refresh / improve
>> the FreeBSD support in libfuse. My goal is for libfuse not to require
>> any FreeBSD specific patches.
>>=20
[...]
>> Personally, I don't use FreeBSD and I don't have an easy way to test on
>> FreeBSD either. So I would appreciate any input.
>
> I can help you testing if you need, do not hesitate to bother me :)

Thanks for the pull request! I've merged it and applied some extra
fixups on top that seemed right to me. It would be great if you could
give it a shot.

Code is at https://github.com/libfuse/libfuse, master branch.

Best,
-Nikolaus

--=20
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F

             =C2=BBTime flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a Banana.=C2=
=AB