Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:54:26 -0600
From:      "John Flowers" <John.Flowers@botcc.com>
To:        Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
Cc:        Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Certifications

My mistake.  really what I probably should have asked what is the best way to
learn FreeBSD.  Through classes or as I am doing now, in the trenches
grinding my way through?  I do know many of those " Paper Certified"
administrators, so I understand.  Well back to the trenches I go.  Before I
go another question.  I am building my FreeBSD workstation from the ground
up.  Does anyone have any suggestions for the board to use. and what
processor would be best Intel or should I go towards the Alpha.  I have been
leaning towards an asus P2B-S, or ASUS P3C-S for a motherboard, with a
Pentium 3.  I am still researching the Alpha.

thanks again,

John Flowers