Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:37:08 -0400
From:      "Anish Mistry" <people_go@hotmail.com>
To:        "Jeff Feller" <jeff@bitz.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Install -- FDISK

Have you tried to do it with normal jumper settings not what WD told you?  I've
just setup a 17GB HD on a 486SLC2 just fine.  The BIOS detects it wrong, but
FreeBSD detects the size just fine.  I've got it set as Master, and a CD-ROM as
slave and it works fine.  Try that is SHOULD work.

Anish Mistry
amistry@am-productions.yi.org
AM Productions http://am-productions.yi.org/