Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2012 20:31:09 -0700
From:      Samuel V Green III <macunkie@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing for xorg-driver-7.5.1 error

I posted this in the forums as well  : =
http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=3D32695

Installing for xorg-driver-7.5.1 error
I'm in the middle of installing xorg on 9.0 stable powerpc.
I get the following error during my make install:
Code:
Verifying install for /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/input/citron_drv.so in =
/usr/ports/x11-drivers/xf86-input-citron
xf86-input-citron-2.2.2_3 is marked as broken: does not compile.
I'm a newbie doing my second attempt at and install and don't remember =
this error the first time I installed xorg.

So when ftp "ing" into the pub on the FreeBSD , I enter the directory
Quote:
x11-drivers
and there is nothing there relative to xf86-input-citron ?

Again, as a newbie the "pkg_add -r" option NEVER works and I can never =
figure out (even after reading the handbook how to set the correct ftp =
path. So I always tunnel in through the system via
Quote:
ftp -a ftp2.FreeBSD.org
Anybody got a fix here ?

Thanks for your help !