Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2017 17:54:13 +0200
From:      Mary Rayburn <m.rayburn@uriemail.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with your website

Good morning,

Hope you=E2=80=99re doing well.

Did you happen to see my previous message about the malfunctioning
resources that I found on your website? Would you like me to send them to
you? Or maybe there is another person responsible for your webpage=E2=80=99=
content, and you=E2=80=99d be able to redirect me to them?

Thank you!

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Mary Rayburn <m.rayburn@uriemail.org>
wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I am writing in connection with slight difficulties I encountered when I
> tried to access some of the links posted on your website.
> I have compiled a list of links which are not working properly. Would you
> like me to send it to you?
>
> Thank you,
>
> --
> Mary