Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:32:46 -0600
From:      "Timms, Simon" <STimms@petro-canada.ca>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mod_jk, mod_jk2

Hi, I have been trying to install the mod_jk or mod_jk2 tomcat =
connectors
from /usr/ports/www/mod_jk(2).  Unfortunately I get an error during the
build of either one.  I have an up to date ports collection.  Has =
anybody
else got this to work?  Iff so then how?

/bin/sh /usr/local/share/apache2/build/libtool --silent --mode=3Dlink =
cc
-I/usr/local/include/apache2 -O -pipe -mcpu=3Dpentiumpro =
-DUSE_APACHE_MD5 -I
../common  -I /include -I /include/unix -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -O =
-pipe
-mcpu=3Dpentiumpro -DNO_IDEA  -O -pipe -mcpu=3Dpentiumpro  -D_REENTRANT
-D_THREAD_SAFE -o mod_jk.la -module -rpath /usr/local/libexec/apache2
-avoid-version mod_jk.lo ../common/jk_ajp12_worker.lo
../common/jk_connect.lo ../common/jk_msg_buff.lo ../common/jk_util.lo
../common/jk_ajp13.lo ../common/jk_pool.lo ../common/jk_worker.lo
../common/jk_ajp13_worker.lo ../common/jk_lb_worker.lo
../common/jk_sockbuf.lo ../common/jk_map.lo =
../common/jk_uri_worker_map.lo
../common/jk_ajp14.lo ../common/jk_ajp14_worker.lo ../common/jk_md5.lo
../common/jk_ajp_common.lo ../common/jk_context.lo
libtool: link: `../common/jk_ajp12_worker.lo' is not a valid libtool =
object
gmake[1]: *** [mod_jk.la] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/www/mod_jk2/work/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.2-src/jk/n=
ativ
e/apache-2.0'
gmake: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_jk2.

su-2.05b# uname -a
FreeBSD simserve.simon.ma.cx 5.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE #2: Sun =
Jun 22
22:43:45 MDT 2003     =
root@simserve:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SIMSERVE-2003-06-22
i386

Thank you!

                         ********************

This email communication is intended as a private communication for the =
sole
use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies in =
the
original message. The information contained in this email is private =
and
confidential and if you are not an intended recipient you are hereby
notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or =
distribution of
this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are not =
specifically
authorized to receive this email and if you believe that you received =
it in
error please notify the original sender immediately.  We honour similar
requests relating to the privacy of email communications.

Cette communication par courrier =E9lectronique est une communication =
priv=E9e =E0
l'usage exclusif du destinataire principal ainsi que des personnes dont =
les
noms figurent en copie.  Les renseignements contenus dans ce courriel =
sont
confidentiels et si vous n'=EAtes pas le destinataire pr=E9vu, vous =
=EAtes avis=E9,
par les pr=E9sentes que toute reproduction, tout transfert ou toute =
autre
forme de diffusion de cette communication par quelque moyen que ce soit =
est
interdit.  Si vous n'=EAtes pas sp=E9cifiquement autoris=E9 =E0 =
recevoir ce courriel
ou si vous croyez l'avoir re=E7u par erreur, veuillez en aviser =
l'exp=E9diteur
original imm=E9diatement.  Nous respectons les demandes similaires qui
touchent la confidentialit=E9 des communications par courrier =
=E9lectronique.