Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 1995 18:29:08 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        davide.tome'@galactica.it
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Colorado Jumbo Tape

As DAVIDE TOME' wrote:

> How can I use my Colorado Jumbo Tape (QIC 80) to backup FreeBSD ??
> I mean ..... what kind of software is better to make it work ?

There's currently only one piece of software that acutally makes it
work: the `ft' program.  It's an input/output filter for the floppy
tapes.

You perhaps need to enable the `ft' line in the kernel config file,
and rebuild a new kernel.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/