Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 10:43:26 EST
From:      n9ogk@juno.com (Jack W Doyle)
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nas/audemo problems

Ok, I got a piece of good news:  While workman doesn't work, xcdplayer
_does_.  xcdplayer -device /dev/rwcd0c works perfectly.

But I _still_ have this nagging question: "How do I set up the network
audio server in such a way that I am able to use au* (audemo, auplay,
auctl, etc.)?  The man page doesn't tell me what I need to know for
setting the network audio server up on a standalone machine.

Of course, I understand that I'm writing in the midst of a project of
some kind taht relates to the bt48 driver (whatever that is...), so I'm
somewhat expecting to get lost in the underflow.

Jack

You know you've been using UNIX too much when...
* You type 'ls -a' in DOS instead of 'dir /w'
* You remember UNIX commands faster than those for DOS
* You try to configure Win95 the same way you reconfig your X display
manager.
* Someone asks a question about what wordproc you use and you say 'I use
vi."