Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 95 14:51:45 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        jmb@kryten.atinc.com (Jonathan M. Bresler)
Cc:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which CTM# == 2.0.5R?

> > Honestly, I was getting "OK" response times before, "Good" response
> > times after the list sort, and now I get a mix of "Great", "Good",
> > "OK", "Bad", and "Absolutely Abysmal" since the list split.
>
> 	each list has mixed response times, or a mix when comparing the lists?

A mix when comparing lists.

Which would account for Rod seeing a question, posting an answer, and
having someone else who has seen only the question (or neither the
question or the answer) posting the same question, with Rod seeing
the second one after the first by dint of the original posting
that caused the question to be asked having been crossposted.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.