Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:11:47 -0500
From:      Jeff Palmer <scorpio@sunline.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Cc:        hm@hcs.de
Subject:   3com sportster TA internal

Hi all,

I have a 3com sportster internel TA.  (isa, non-pnp)
I have the card configured at IO 0x320  (jumpered)
windows 98 detects the card at 0x320 without any problems..

However,   when I boot FreeBSD (3.4-Stable)
I get a message that says something like..
isic0 bot detected at 0x320  invalid iobase for 3com sportster TA

(that is not a direct quote  I'm in windows at the moment,  if the direct
quote would help you,  email me
directly?  or just ask in the group for it.  next time I boot fbsd,  I'll
copy it..)

Is this a problem with my system?  or with the fbsd kernel,  or 14b?
Anyone know if it's going to be fixed soon,  or of any workarounds?

Any help would be much appreciated..

Jeff Palmer
scorpio@sunline.net