Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 00:56:21 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bt848 Missing frames fix

>From The Desk Of Randall Hopper :

> I don't know what of this info, if anything, is relevent to producing the
> problem because I can kick of fxtv, kick of a "find /" in a local window,
> and the same in the remote login window, simultaneously--try to beat the
> death out of the system--and I see absolutely no problem.
>
> I'll keep an eye out for other clues.

Tnks for the info it does "sound" like your PCI went crazy at least from
the description of the problem. Not sure how to tackle this problem cause
I can't reproduce over here and there is no programming info such a
panic or any system error messages so it is kind of tough to solve
this problem specially if it occurs infrequently.

fxtv, tv. nor dtv have crash my system in months -- well at least not due
to something that I did at the driver level.

Curious is anyone with a PPRO experiencing any crashes with the Bt848 driver?

	Regards,
	Amancio