Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:59:12 +0100
From:      Mark Rowlands <fuc952d@tninet.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD release 5.  Xircom CEM56-100

Not to worry I thought, I'll get out my trusty Xircom CEM56-100 and
whack that in to the aforementioned FreeBSD 5.0 freshly installed and cvsupped
and that'll see me right. Bugger........

Panic, press a button on the console or instant reboot in 15 secs..........

So all in all, it looks like its back to 4.7, if anyone cares to reply and ask
me do anything over the next 2.5 days that's cool but I need a working laptop
at the weekend :-)