Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2005 03:13:10 +0300
From:      Bashar Al-Abdulhadi <bashar@kuwaitnet.net>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tomcat segfaulting after installing /usr/ports/java/linux-sun-jdk14/

i'm not exactly sure what error, but it wasn't able to import the
certificates giving error saying not in XYZ formats or something, and
after installing the linux-sun one my coder told me its working just fine

maybe i was missing something during the installation? any step by step
installation from ports HOW-TO around? because what i did is getting the
following files and placed them in /usr/ports/distfiles :
bsd-jdk14-patches-7.tar.gz
j2sdk-1_4_2-bin-scsl.zip
j2sdk-1_4_2-src-scsl.zip

and cd'ed to /usr/ports/java/jdk14 && make && make install

Thanks.

                    KuwaitNET Internet Services
        Bashar  Al-Abdulhadi            President/C.E.O.
        bashar@kuwaitnet.net            http://www.KuwaitNET.net
        Phone: (SL) +965-2647060        Fax: (SL) +965-2637060
        Phone: (HQ) +965-4840110        Fax: (HQ) +965-4810026
        Phone: (-) 807060 ext.12        Fax: (US) +801-4373934
        Mobile:(GSM) +965-7607060       Pager: (KW) 9327060
        MSN: bashar@kuwaitnet.net       YaHoO ID: kuwaitnets
   Sales office.: Hawally Binkhaldoun St. AlFaiha complex 1st floor office #6
   Head Quarters: Kuwait Free Trade Zone, Future Zone, Al-Arjan Building B
                  Plot 22B offices #6 & 7
          "Quality, Stability, Unbeatable Prices and Value"
                          "Think KuwaitNET"