Date:      Sat, 8 Aug 2009 05:19:16 -0400
From:      grarpamp <grarpamp@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        bf1783@googlemail.com
Subject:   Re: Cdparanoia

>  The new version uses some Linux 2.6 SG_IO by default.  You may have to
>  make some changes to get it to work.

It's been months since I've looked/tried it. Some of the device things
looked like they could simply be lobotomized away... specify a
device instead of bus scanning, define some parameters, that sort
of thing, just to get it going.

> You've seen the developer's manifesto?

Yes, sigh. It's still a good app though. And Simon who did the original
FreeBSD port did just fine, works with atapicam. It's a pretty small
changeset so maybe someone with more skills than I would carry it
onward. Later.