Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:00:42 +0800
From:      =?Windows-1251?Q?=CC=E0=F1=E0=EB=EE=E2_=C0=ED=E4=F0=E5=E9_=D0=EE=EC=E0=ED?= =?Windows-1251?Q?=EE=E2=E8=F7?= <MasalovAR@yandex.ru>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   distfiles on ftp.freebsd.org

Hello.

I'm a student. I'll be a bachelor of computer science and computer
facilities. I'm interested in computer science and especially unix-like
system. I use FreeBSD.

There is mirror of ftp.freebsd.org in our local area network. I can
fetch from this mirror all files, that there is on ftp.freebsd.org. It's free for me.
But I can't fetch distfiles for port editors/openoffice-2.0, because
there isn't this distfiles on ftp.freebsd.org. I need this software for my studies in my University. And I have to fetch
OpenOffice from Internet. But I haven't money for this.

Why isn't there distfiles for port editors/openoffice-2.0 on
ftp.freebsd.org ? I'll be very glad if you will station this distfiles on ftp.freebsd.org.

Truly your
 Masalov Andrey
 e-mail: MasalovAR@yandex.ru
 icq: 311849957