Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 18:00:45 -0400
From:      kenbaik <kenbaik@lgeus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help!!!!!!!!!     -   New ISP

Hi, my name is Ken.
I received FreeBSD 2 weeks ago.  Now I installed FreeBSD to my computer.
I'd like to know what steps I have to follow to provide Internet
connection Service to end-users.
How do I set up E-mail server, DNS server, WWW server?????  There seemed
to be many different programs in the packages option.  Which one do I
have to pick?  I have a FreeBSD manual (book) but it doesnot tell me
about instruction for setting up those server.
I am going to have 10 centrex lines for modem pool and one ISDN line for
connecting to ISP wholesaler.  There will be an ISDN router to be
installed.
If you could help me out, I will be appreciated.
Please reply to my E-mail address.
E-mail address:  kenbaik@america.lge.co.kr
phone no.:   1-905-795-6215
company name: fiberlink systems