Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:33:58 -0400
From:      media@ct1.nai.net
To:        marsico78@earthlink.net
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help

At 5:00 PM +0002 09/28/00, Ron Marsico wrote:

>Hi, I am trying to install freeBSD and it doesn't seem to be working. I
>have an atapi 48x internal cd rom drive and in the book it says that that
>could be one of the problems. Please help.

Please be more specific.  What hardware are you using??  Which cd are you
using??  How are you booting up??  What problem are you having??

Btw, I have an atapi cd-rom and it works fine.

Also, "help" is a bad choice for the subject field.  Almost all the the
threads on this list begin by someone asking for help.