Date:      Mon, 2 Apr 2018 15:56:57 -0400
From:      William Dudley <wfdudley@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I broke my Apache 2.4 install and I need help!

FreeBSD 10.3

I stupidly obeyed the line "you may delete the httpd.conf file" that
I saw when I did "pkg upgrade apache24".

I didn't have a backup of that ONE file.  I know, stupid.

Anyway, now my server is hosed.  I'm hosting a handful of domains,
and have letsencrypt certs installed, that WERE working fine last week.

I'm now getting this error:

SSL Library Error: error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line
(Expecting: DH PARAMETERS) -- Bad file contents or format - or even just a
forgotten SSLCertificateKeyFile?

And all my virtual hosts are broken (all serving the default page, ignoring
the
DocumentRoot in the sites-enabled/foo.com.conf files

Heaven knows what's broken.  I'll PAY someone to ssh into my system and
sort it out.  Googling error messages isn't working, and I'm just not
expert enough on my own to sort this out, apparently.

Thanks,
Bill Dudley
east coast USA

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.