Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 1997 10:01:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATAPI LS-120 driver for 3.0-971208-SNAP

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997, Mike Smith wrote:

: > I wrote the ATAPI LS-120(SuperDisk) driver for 3.0-971208-SNAP.
: >                                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
: > Please test it and report to me who have a LS-120 drive.
:
: [ snip, snip ]
:
: One significant defect in your driver is that you do not support
: slices.  This makes it impossible to use the driver for things like Zip
: disks which come partitioned like harddisks.

Does the LS-120 drive support the concept of slices or partitions?  Does
it work okay under FreeBSD with the standard 1.44 MB floppy?

K.S.