Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 00:33:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD suitable laptop

I need a laptop, preferably one that comes out of the box ready to run
FreeBSD.  I'm willing to swap PC cards if I have to, but since my time fram
is really tight, I'd prefer one that came with supported hardware.  Any
suggestions?  I've never done a mobile FreeBSD box before, so I am pretty
clueless about what sort of hardware is supported.

Thanks,

David