Date:      Fri, 3 Jul 1998 15:50:10 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Atipa <freebsd@atipa.com>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CAM/Ultra2 no go...

Justin,

The CAM code is not working w/ a Quantum Viking II 4.5 Ultra2 7200RPM
drive. I am using the cam-boot floppy and the 5-20 CAM code and SNAP. It
can not reset SCSI bus, page faults, and halts the system.

Tried 2 different drives, same result. Using normal wide SCSI drives, all
is well.

> Support for aic7890/91/95 based controllers.
> ULTRA2 speeds have not yet been tested.
> I'd be happy to do so if someone wants to
> send me a drive. 8-)

FedEx # 4276-0903-9262. Will arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks,
Kevin