Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 17:54:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, marc@bowtie.nl, sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PREFIX with X11 ports

 * > > I've thought about this before, I just can't seem to come up with a
 * > > good solution to the following problems:
 * >
 * > Someone suggested an interesting solution tonite which I'm going
 * > to try.
 *
 * You are welcome to.  I already have a solution, but Satoshi asked me to do
 * some gnats bug munching first, so I would be until the weekend before I
 * get mine in.

I think he's talking about the DISTPATH problem, Chuck.

Anyway, what's the interesting solution you're talking about, Jordan? :)

Satoshi