Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 1995 19:46:07 +0300
From:      Petri Helenius <pete@sms.fi>
To:        jnieten@ix.netcom.com (Joe Nieten)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD WILL NOT work with sendmail

Joe Nieten writes:

 > Is anyone out there using FreeBSD to recieve mail?  I am running the
 > latest version released by Walnut Creek.  I need some place to look!
 > HELP!

Both your primary nameservers are non-knowledgeable of your existence:
otdc.com        nameserver = GHGCORP.COM
otdc.com        nameserver = BLKBOX.COM
> ls -d otdc.com.
[blkbox.com]
*** Can't list domain otdc.com.: No information
> ls -d otdc.com.
[ghgcorp.com]
*** Can't list domain otdc.com.: No information

Blame them for your mail not working...
(or blame yourself for making the lame delegations in the first place)

Pete