Date:      Fri, 08 Nov 2002 00:45:34 +0100
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        "Joel M. Baldwin" <qumqats@outel.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Subject:   Re: duplicate lock

Joel M. Baldwin wrote:

> FreeBSD outel.org 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0: Thu Nov  7
> 05:13:19 PST 2002
> qumqats@outel.org:/disk2/usr.src/sys/i386/compile/testGeneric.nonsmp i386
>
> acquiring duplicate lock of same type: "inp"
> 1st inp @ ../../../netinet/udp_usrreq.c:290
> 2nd inp @ ../../../netinet/udp_usrreq.c:290
>
> this comes up once right after I boot up.
>
> searching archive yields this thread.
>
> 'Subject: /usr/src/sys/netinet/udp_usrreq.c:290'
>
> looks like I'm not the only one seeing this.

This happens on my test machine directly after samba starts ...

L     i  W     W     W  i                 Jens Rehsack
L        W     W     W
L     i   W   W W   W   i  nnn    gggg    LiWing IT-Services
L     i    W W   W W    i  n  n  g   g
LLLL  i     W     W     i  n  n  g   g    Friesenstraße 2
                                   gggg    06112 Halle
                                  g   g
Tel.:  +49 - 3 45 - 5 17 05 91    ggg     e-Mail: <rehsack@liwing.de>
Fax:   +49 - 3 45 - 5 17 05 92            http://www.liwing.de/