Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 2006 21:21:20 +0000
From:      Alexander Kabaev <kan@freebsd.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: GCC 3.4.6 update in progress

In order to pave the way for an upcoming GCC 4.1 import, we decided to
update GCC 3.4 in the tree to the latest version available in FSF
SVN repository. After a short period in -current this version will be
MFC-ed to RELENG6, which will then be able to take advantage of all the
fixes that went info FSF sources since we did last compiler update.

The update will happen over next hour or so. I will post 'all clear'
message once the system is back to consistent state.

--
Alexander Kabaev