Date:      Mon, 04 Dec 2006 06:23:28 -0500
From:      Gordon Gilbert <gord@angelsroost.ca>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   install of Audacity

--------------090205040908050609040700

Hi!

As suggested by the failure, I'm sending this to you to see if you can
help get past this stop.

I tried installing Audacity, and when it failed, I got the following:

checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/bin/pkg-config
checking for gstreamer-0.8 >= 0.8.11.1... configure: error: no GStreamer
found
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to multimedia@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach
the
"/usr/ports/multimedia/gstreamer-plugins80/work/gst-plugins-0.8.12/config.log"
including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
(e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/gstreamer-plugins80.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/wxgtk26.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/audio/audacity.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/audio/audacity.
[2:6:306]root@angel:/usr/ports/audio/audacity> cd /usr/ports/multimedia/
You have new mail in /var/mail/gord
[2:7:307]root@angel:/usr/ports/multimedia>

Per instructions above, I've attached the config.log.

Any possible help here?

Blessings,

Father Gordon Gilbert+
--

	|                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |

--------------090205040908050609040700--