Date:      Sat, 7 Sep 2002 22:55:02 +0300
From:      linux34 <info@linux34.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Linux34 from Turkey

Dear Sir

Our Company is giving Linux education Linux support, and Linux selling CD=
from www.linux34.com in Turkey-Istanbul
Our aim is to deal with you to make wide the use of Linux in Turkey and
we want to take distribution of Linux=20
In case of giving support by your company like stickers, posters, Linux C=
Ds
Tour web side we will prepare an web page that adversite your
company and products by us our company saves to other company to the=20
people universty students and linux fan peoples.

we are search a sponsors to make my CD cover.
Whith TuX logo=20
and your companys logo
more more linuxxx in Turkey
www.linux34.com