Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2012 21:39:02 -0400
From:      "DAVE AND ANGELA DAWES" <dave.angeladawe22@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Euro Millions lottery prize Donation

Hello

My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of =A3101,203,600=
.70 GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving ou=
t a cash donation of =A31,500,000.00 GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and te=
n(10)charity organisations from any part of the world.

To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our in=
terview by visiting the web page below;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lotter=
y-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-fam=
ily.html

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management =
Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the l=
ucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct o=
ur Bank can effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank=
 account in your country.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Full Name:
Country:
Age:
Occupation:
Sex:male
Mobile/Tel:
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,
Dave & Angela Dawes