Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 1996 08:07:29 -0400
From:      "Gary Chrysler" <tcg@ime.net>
To:        <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, "T. William Wells" <bill@twwells.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: this is dumb

Yup, This happened to me when my ISP went down over a weekend.
Suposedly that will never happen again.. (Yea right)

Anyways, It'd be cool if he (our honorable Postmaster) could
get the script to wait for a period(s) of time and check again and
if the address becomes valid ... ....
Maye it does and I just was over the max limit.. :(

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848