Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:26:22 -0400
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jm7996@devrycols.edu>
To:        jmutter@netwalk.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   UPDATE ** Installation problems with Micronics M4PI system board.**

A bit more info.  It appears that I was mistaken when I said that FreeBSD
stops running, but rather stops updating the display.

Here's a quick summary:
  *  Kernel messages (IE: Hardware Probes) are printed to the screen
  *  Nothing else is.
  *  This only happens when a PCI card is installed, everything works fine
with an ISA NIC.
  *  The system works fine with DOS, I havn't tried Windows.
  *   I'm sure that the system is running because I can telnet/ftp/ping/etc...

Any ideas?