Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:43:25 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 10:19:07AM +0000, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> It's my long term goal to produce a proper branch mailing list, but this
> means doing clever stuff with the commits because it's possible for a
> committer to affect more than one branch at a time.

<dream>
And it would be even more cool if those MFCs would also automatically list
the log messages of the committer-specified HEAD revisions.

IE., someone MFCs rev. 110 of bar.c which adds foo support, committer specifies
only MFC: 110 in the log message, and the mailing script retrieves the log
message for HEAD revision 110 and inserts it where appropriate. That way,
you can send all -current cvs mail to /dev/null...

And no, I don't have patches :)
</dream>

--Stijn

--
What would this sentence be like if it weren't self-referential?