Date:      Sun, 3 Oct 1999 14:01:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        J McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd's life expectancy

In my own humble opinion, that's what will keep freebsd going longer than
the others, volunteers do what they do because they want to, not because
they are getting paid. Am I right?

| Kenneth Culver	      | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: AgRSkaterq	                |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.		      | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|