Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 1997 18:40:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        plm@xs4all.nl
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tcl 7.6 & tk 4.2

 * I need tk 4.2 (4.1 won't do) for some applications. I can install it
 * myself but I'd rather have it done through /usr/ports.
 *
 * Is it intended to upgrade /usr/ports to 4.2 anytime soon?
 *
 * 4.2 and tcl 7.6 have been the official version for several months now.

There won't be an "upgrade" as tcl-7.5 is in the main source tree and
tk-4.1 is the "default" but tcl-7.6 and tk-4.2 will be imported in the
ports tree if someone can take the time to make a port and submits it.

Satoshi