Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 2015 07:52:59 +0200
From:      Dmytro Dudenko <dudenko@laser.ru>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pi2+ natd issue and ipnat issue

Dear Laszlo Vagner,

I notice similar things with natd using FreeBSD-11.0 and a build-in
network card.
Natd is alive until a packet-flow starts.
I thought I have misconfigured my RPI2 (which might still be the case)
although I have absolutely the same settings on my working i386-machine.

Hopefully I find a solution of my problem here, in case someone knows
the answer.

wbr, Dmytro.