Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 1996 18:24:59 +0100
From:      se@zpr.uni-koeln.de (Stefan Esser)
To:        gpalmer@westhill.cdrom.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Someone want to make a port of this?

On Jan 10,  8:38, gpalmer@westhill.cdrom.com wrote:
} Subject: Someone want to make a port of this?
}
} >From the WWW page (http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/nino/stemu.html):
}
} Description
}
} STonX is an Atari ST Emulator for Unix and the X Window System. It is
} distributed under the GNU License, meaning that source code is
} available as well - and, of course, it's free software.

Well, I built it two months ago, but couldn't get
a TOS floppy for some and forgot about it ...

Think the built went smooth, and I could easily
package it as a port. Haven't done so, yet, since
I wanted to try it before.

Since I got an OLD version of TOS meanwhile, I'll
give it a try, now that you reminded me of its
existence :)

} TOS 2.06 runs under the emulator without modification. TOS 1.4 has
} also been tested with STonX 0.5a and works. 1.0 and 1.2 work with
} limitations. TOS 2.05 has been tested and works with STonX 0.5.3.

I've got TOS 1.0, only, and if it works I'll commit
the port for others to try it with newer TOS versions.

Regards, STefan