Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:39:27 -0400
From:      Christopher Sedore <cmsedore@maxwell.syr.edu>
To:        "'David Kelly'" <dkelly@HiWAAY.net>, Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, sos@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: IR Remote for AverMedia and FlyVideo

I bought a one-for-all remote that I drove from FreeBSD just in the last
year or two.  You might try www.smarthome.com.  I bought the remote,
cable, and docs for how to use it for under US $100.  They also have
RS232 learning IR devices for $180.  Expensive, but I wasn't willing to
do the electronics work.

-Chris