Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 14:04:05 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii@main.gbdata.com>
To:        jfieber@indiana.edu (John Fieber)
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LaTeX support

John Fieber wrote:
> Would anybody be put in a bind if support for linuxdoc->LaTeX
> conversion was officially depriciated?

Maybe, since LaTeX is the best way to get a decent hardcopy of the sources.
If this is taken out, then we need to get the groff versions up to snuff
(page numbers and such).

> -john

Gary
--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF) |    I speak only for myself and "maybe" my company
gclarkii@GBData.COM     |          Member of the FreeBSD Doc Team