Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:58:01 +0000
From:      John McAree <john@mcaree.org>
To:        Jason Trickett <jstrickett@cogeco.ca>, freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: upgrading to gnome 2.8

Jason Trickett wrote:
> OK, I ran:
>
> #setenv MC_TMPDIR /usr/home/tmp
>
> But how am I supposed to specify that it be greater than 200 Mb? I'm
> kinda new at this. I ran gnome_upgrade.sh again and got the same message.

You don't need to specify, what the previous person meant was to make
sure you have at least 200Mb free space wherever you specify (in this
case, it's probably on /usr). You can use "df -h" to see if you do or
not. You should also see that you have less than 200Mb on /var when you
run the df command.

Although it looks like you want to install from packages, so this is
probably quite irrelevant. Still, the knowledge might come in handy at a
later date. :)

John.

--
John McAree