Date:      Sat, 01 May 1999 08:26:37 -0700
From:      "Robert Sowders" <rsowders@usgs.gov>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, min@starindo.net
Subject:   Network config help needed (was Network)

We will need more info.  Please give contents of /etc/rc.conf, and give =
output of netstat -r , and output of ifconfig -a , and content of =
/etc/resolv.conf.  Please give this in your next post.  I am changing the =
subject of this problem to give it more attention.

>>> "Yamin Prabudy" <min@starindo.net> 4/29/99 11:48:01 PM >>>
I'm in a LAN and my computer is standing as a host.
But somehow it didn't connect to the gateway in the LAN
I can't even ping to the other computer in the network it said no route to =
host or the host is down.
How can i set this things up????
Thanks